RS Refractory Materials Factory Inorganic Thermal Insulating Panels series products are a new type of fire-resistant and high-temperature insulation board material made of purely inorganic materials and processed through large-scale automatic continuous production lines. The service temperature ranges from 900℃ to 1300℃, and it can be used as the backing lining refractory of various industrial kilns, which solves the problem of thermal insulation of the kiln well.
Introduction of Inorganic Thermal Insulating Panels
The bulk density of the new Inorganic Thermal Insulating Panels from RS Refractory Materials Manufacturer can be processed and produced within the range of 0.35~0.6 g/cm3. Under the condition of 350℃, the thermal conductivity of the Inorganic Thermal Insulating Panels is controlled within the range of 0.11~0.13W/(m·K), and the strength can be controlled within the range of 1-2 MPa. The maximum size can be processed into 1m*2m.
Main Features of Inorganic Thermal Insulating Panels
- Low thermal conductivity, more energy-saving. The composition structure of the inorganic high heat insulation board from RS Refractory Materials Factory is composed of nano micropores, so the product has good heat insulation performance.
- No shrinkage and small gaps after heating. Within the specified operating temperature, the heating permanent line change rate of the Inorganic high heat insulation board is less than 0.5%, and it will not shrink after long-term use. For ordinary ceramic fiber thermal insulation board, the heating permanent line change rate reaches 2%-3% shrinkage. The shrinkage is more than 4 times that of the Inorganic high heat insulation board.
- Completely free of fiber and organic matter, it can be used for a long time under various working conditions. No chalking, no attenuation.
- High strength and wide application range. The Inorganic heat Insulating panels from the RS Refractory Materials Factory have better compressive strength at room temperature. Compared with ordinary thermal insulation boards, its normal temperature compressive strength can reach more than 3 times, and it also has good strength after burning. Long-term use at high temperatures is more secure and has a wider range of uses.
- The Inorganic heat Insulating panels have no stimulation to the human body and no pollution to the environment. The construction is convenient, healthy, and environmentally friendly.
- RS Refractory Materials Factory Inorganic heat Insulating panels have good quality control and a large production capacity. It is not restricted by environmental protection, and the delivery time is guaranteed.
Index Parameters of Inorganic Thermal Insulating Panels
Dimensional Requirements for Inorganic Thermal Insulating Panels
- Regular size: 400 x 600mm, thickness 30-80mm.
- Special sizes can be customized according to drawings.
Application of Inorganic Thermal Insulating Panels
Inorganic high heat insulation board products in RS Refractory Materials Factory can be applied to the following scenarios: backing insulation lining of heat treatment furnaces in the metallurgical industry, steel rolling heating furnaces, and other kilns. The backing insulation lining of kilns such as roller kilns in the ceramic industry; the backing insulation lining of kilns such as calciners in the cement building materials industry. The backing insulation lining of kilns such as electrolytic cells in the electrolytic aluminum industry; the backing insulation lining of kilns such as cracking furnaces in the chemical industry.
Ceramic industry roller kiln backing plate
- Application location: ceramic roller kiln wall heat insulation backing board, bottom backing heat insulation layer.
- Can be used to replace: 1260 aluminum silicate fiber backing board, and 1400 aluminum silicate fiber insulation board.
- Application advantages: not easy to shrink, not easy to pulverize, not easy to decay in performance, and more cost-effective.
Regenerators for the glass industry
- Application location: wall insulation of glass furnace regenerator.
- Can be used to replace: 1260 aluminum silicate fiberboard, and 1400 zirconium-containing aluminum silicate fiberboard.
- Application advantages: no shrinkage, performance is not easy to decay, all inorganic.
RS Refractory Materials Factory
RS Refractory Materials Factory is a team dedicated to refractory lining solutions for high-temperature industrial furnaces. Our customers are located in more than 100 countries and regions all over the world. RS refractory bricks products and insulation products have significantly longer service life than those refractory products that customers have used before. The performance of our refractory products has also been unanimously recognized by customers. Now, our new insulation material products are dedicated to solving the configuration of refractory materials for the insulation layer of the rotary kiln, such as the new Inorganic Thermal Insulating Boards. Reduce the temperature of the outer wall of the industrial furnace, save production energy, and reduce production costs. Contact us to get the price and samples of inorganic thermal Insulating panels for free.